Self-Storage Assistant Property Manager - Part time - Milton Facility
Self-Storage Assistant Property Manager - Part time
Overall responsibility: Responsible for daily operations of the storage facility.
Primary Functions: This is a part-time hourly position as a leasing agent, 24-32 hours per week. The Hours of Operation for the facility are M-S 8:30-5:50 and Sunday 9-2. Schedule can be flexible. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Consistently deliver superior customer service through:
Compensation - $11 to start plus bonuses.
To apply, Email Resume
- Successful conversion of telephone and walk-in inquiries into rentals
- Understanding and use of the property's tenant management system.
- Maintain accurate records for each customer including contracts, insurance and change of address forms and any correspondence to or from customers.
- Managing the Account Receivable process through the pursuit of collections, posting of payments and processing of daily bank deposits.
- Light grounds maintenance (sweeping, trash pick-up, etc.)
- Sales of boxes, locks and packing supplies
- Proper phone selling techniques as well as walk in customers to the facility.
- A friendly, positive attitude.
- Greeting customers promptly, enthusiastically and professionally
- Knowing and presenting the features and benefits of the property at all opportunities
- Address customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Requires high school diploma/GED equivalent and at least 2 years experience in retail, sales and/or customer service. Experience in the self-storage, apartment, hotel or hospitality industry is a plus.
- Must be able to work well with people, demonstrating a customer care focus.
- Exhibit a professional, positive, team oriented attitude.
- A willingness to learn and apply effectively new/revised processes and procedures or skills.
- Computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office) required.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, policy manuals and maintenance instructions in English is required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to walk, bend, stand and lift 20lbs.
- Must have transportation.