Digital Marketing Specialist- IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead all digital marketing initiatives to drive customer engagement and leads that deliver sales, position the IMS brand, support integrated communications across all digital platforms, and bolster customer retention.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, team-oriented, motivated, efficient, and a critical thinker.
- Plan and lead the execution of all digital marketing initiatives to drive customer engagement and leads that deliver sales, brand awareness, and customer engagement and retention
- Collaborate across functions and operational silos to deliver an effective digital marketing plan to meet business objectives in cost-effective ways
- Bring a collaborative ownership mindset to day-to-day digital marketing activities: conceptualize and develop design plans that meet or exceed internal customer demands, position IMS representatives in the best light before target audiences, and streamlines the path to customer conversion
- Design digital and email campaigns that resonate with target audiences and are aligned to revenue needs and within the framework of the brand architecture and style guides
- Coordinate and report to Director and internal stakeholders on all facets of digital marketing
- Identify and recommend creative growth and design strategies that position IMS for growth and differentiation in the market
- Collaborate with colleagues to plan, execute, and measure experiments to test and improve KPIs including multimedia campaign ROI, conversions, reach, and engagement
- Manage vendor relationships with digital marketing and SEO agencies as needed, ensuring time, quality, and cost efficiency
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage the effective design positioning of digital content into landing pages, digital ad campaigns, social channels, and user experiences that engage and lead to conversion and revenue
- Maintain an inventory of relevant digital assets including effective key words, images, designs, collateral, and design templates for use by internal stakeholders
- Deliver exceptional internal service to stakeholders within the company in the areas of digital marketing support
- At least 5 years experience designing and leading digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for proactively reporting opportunities and challenges to internal stakeholders
- Experience developing and maintaining SEO and SEM-based assets and inventories of keywords, content, targeting parameters, and metrics
- Experience in top-end professional services sectors including the consulting or legal industry preferred
- Experience managing sites in Wordpress and Squarespace
- Proven track record of success leading digital marketing campaigns and strategies through Sharpspring, ExactTarget, and GoogleAds
- Proven track record of success measuring, reporting on, and continuously improving digital campaigns through tools including Google Analytics, Quantcast, SEMRush Squarespace Analytics, social media analytics tools, and other metrics platforms
- Knowledge of innovative technology and legal industry media and marketing and their nascent branding and design standards
- Ability to balance day-to-day demands and tasks with big-picture strategic thinking.
- Ability to think creatively and execute tactically
- Deadline-oriented and inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and maintain a team mind-set amid multiple concurrent deadlines
- Responds well and adaptively to constructive feedback and thrives under pressure and tight deadlines
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and self-starter with a teamwork mindset
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors in digital marketing, English, or a related field from a regionally accredited university
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress, Squarespace, YouTube, newswire services, social media analytics platforms, SEMRush, Yoast, Domo, Sharpspring, ExactTarget, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with multimedia content production and integration into digital campaigns a plus
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Hootsuite, Google Analytics IQ, or other certifications in digital marketing, SEM and SEO, digital advertising, and digital content marketing
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
IMS ExpertServices supports the world’s most influential firms through rigorous research, strategic alignment, and managed services to position clients for success on complex litigation and important matters.
IMS ExpertServices is an expert witness search firm that specializes in connecting highly credentialed, experienced experts and consultants with the attorneys who need them. By focusing on this niche legal market, we are able to find more qualified experts in less time than it would typically take an attorney.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our website.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.